Complete Basic Course Menu System
Our Amazing Menu System
Already using The Complete Basic Course 2016? Thinking about ordering the Course? If so, we’ve got a brand new killer menu system and it’s free. You must purchase The Complete Basic Course to use the menu system. The course is available in two configurations, the first half of the course for $99 or the complete course for $199.
Here’s how the menu system works
The following are directions for using and installing the menu system created by Superblonde (Jonathan Cline). You can post any questions about the system on our Forum and Superblonde will be glad to help you out.
- Create a folder called Complete Basic Course. Extract each zip file into this folder. When you’re finished the contents should look like this:
- Download this file: metafile-overlay-20160714.zip
- Place the metafile-overlay into the Complete Basic Course folder.
- Extract the contents. When asked to “Select a Destination and Extract Files” choose Browse (if you’re using Windows) and select the Complete Basic Course folder. This is important. When the files are extracted they will be properly distributed into each of the 25 folders.
- If you haven’t done so already, download and install the free VLC player
- Open up the Week01 folder and the contents should look like this:
- The Backing Tracks, Guitar Pro Tab, Printable PDF GuitarTab folders and the week01.mp4 were included in the original download folder.
- (Windows instructions) If the VLC icon doesn’t appear next to the m3u (playlist file) or week01.mp4 (video). Right-click, on each of these two files, select preferences, select change, select VLC media player, select OK.
- Double-click on the m3u file and you’re ready to go.
- After selecting a playlist, toggle between the video and the playlist by selecting the icon below the red arrow.