Home Forums Other Topics best mobile browser

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      metalj
      Participant

What mobile browser should I use for the new forum? Also is it going to be possible to use Tapatalk?

Jay aka the letter J

Doug Marks
      Keymaster

One of the reasons that we remodeled the site is to make it mobile compatible. That includes the Forum. You may notice as you resize the screen on your computer that the configuration of the page changes. The website should adapt to all viewing devices. I have an iPhone and the Forum looks great on it. I don’t even know if this format (WordPress) is compatible with tapatalk or if it is, if there is much of an advantage. However, I’m sure that I’ll be educated on this subject shortly. Did you really tag this as boogers? That should be helpful for finding this information in the future.

Metal Method Guitar Instructor

Doug Marks
      Keymaster

What type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone. The default browser, Safari works fine. Have you tried to access the website on your phone yet?

Metal Method Guitar Instructor

metalj
      Participant

I have a moto g and I’m using chrome browser. I asked because some of the options like signing in are hard and what I’m typing now every first letter in a line of text doesn’t show.

Jay aka the letter J

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.