Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      metalj
      Participant

This is my gear:

Jay aka the letter J

Doug Marks
      Keymaster

Could you reduce the size of the jpg and try again? The maximum file size is 512 KB. This is posted right above the Browse button. All you need to do is reduce the size of the photo. 512 KB is actually a pretty large photo. We have a limited amount of space on our server and large files can eat that up pretty quick.

Metal Method Guitar Instructor

metalj
      Participant

I’m working on it. I found an app to lower the resolution of a photo but I think I’m going to try another app. I’m trying to figure out how to see how big a file size is. I think I’m going to have to find a photo sharing site that also does PDFs and guitar pro files and mp3 files.

Jay aka the letter J

metalj
      Participant

This is my gear:

Jay aka the letter J

Attachments:
      1. 2014082222211900.jpg

2. 2014082222231700.jpg

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nice amp! I saw a guy playing through one at Guitar center this past Thursday.I was amazed that something so tiny could sound so Huge!I have an Orange Dark Terror and a Th-30.Both of them are great amps.

metalj
      Participant

The android app I used to shrink my photos is called image reduce by koji27.com and I recommend it.

Jay aka the letter J

superblonde
      Keymaster

I would think that a forum plugin should be able to resize any uploaded picture to a smaller size after upload then throw away the larger one and only keep the smaller one?

I'm an intermediate student of Metal Method. I play seitannic heavy metal. All Kale Seitan! ♯ ♮ ♭ ø ° Δ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
      And on the Seventh Day, Mustaine said: ∇ ⨯ E = - ∂B / ∂t ; and there was Thrash; and it had a ♭3; and it was good.

sky blue metal
      Participant

Nice amp head.

metalj
      Participant

Thanks! I really love it.

Jay aka the letter J

. W H U N E .
      Participant

Awesome!

metalj
        Participant

Thank you shockwave! Here is what i’m shooting for next

Jay aka the letter J

Jezzy Micheals
      Participant

That drum thing looks pretty interesting!

I have a counter offer, I'll go nowhere and talk to no-one.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.