Speed Kills 1 was first released in October of 2014. It represents the most extensive revision to the Speed Kills series in over twenty years. For a comprehensive description of this revision, please review the Speed Kills Package description.
Here’s what is taught in this program
- Potential picking speed / tremolo picking
- Comprehensive finger warmup
- 4 notes per string drill
- Pedal point
- Django Reinhardt
- Blues Style Vibrato
- Thumb over the neck for blues
- Arpeggio basics
- Picking hand tapped arpeggio
- String skipping tapped arpeggio
- Diminished arpeggio
- C Major 6 string arpeggio
- Sweep Arpeggios
Ladies and gentlemen assume the shred position!