Arpeggios for Rock Guitar
Have you ever heard somebody try to solo over a chord progression and it just sounded like scales? And was that somebody you, perhaps?
Just learning a few simple arpeggios and how to use them can make a huge difference in your musicianship and confidence on your instrument. In this program you will learn to build and play arpeggios and use them to play great sounding licks and riffs.
You Will Learn these Essential Tools for Melodic Soloing:
- Three different basic forms for each arpeggios and how to connect them to quickly gain fretboard mastery and musical fluency
- Major, Minor, Major Seventh, Dominant Seventh, and Diminished Seventh arpeggios
- Chord Inversions
- Easy chord substitutions
- The Mixolydian Pentatonic Scale
- Targeting chord tones over progressions
- Beginning melodies and licks on the third and fifth degree
- Easy Sweep Picking Patterns
- Clear instruction
- Simple patterns
- On-screen diagrams
- Licks and exercises from easy to intermediate
- Over 100 examples!
Here’s What You Get
- Lesson Video
- Tab PDF
- Guitar Pro files
- 8 Backing tracks
- Instructor support via forum and e-mail
This program includes printable tab, diagrams, backing tracks, and other lesson materials, including optional Guitar Pro 6 tab which allows you to play along with lesson exercises at any speed. Guitar Pro software is sold separately. Approximate run-time is one hour and forty minutes.